The Scottish Government has announced that the local restrictions in Aberdeen will remain in place for at least the next seven days.
These restrictions will be reviewed again on 19th August.
No changes have been made to the restrictions in place and they remain as follows:
- Residents of the city should not travel more than five miles for leisure or recreational purposes. You can travel for work or education.
- If you live outside Aberdeen, you should only travel into the city to attend work or an educational establishment.
- Indoor and outdoor hospitality will close remain closed. Takeaways can remain open.
- Hotel restaurants can remain open – but only to provide food for residents.
- Don’t go into other peoples’ homes unless they are part of your extended household.
You can read the full guidance on the Scottish Government website.
Sign up here to receive e-mail newsletters containing local news and information from Ian Yuill.